Tuesday 24 January 2012

Vintage Darling.....

Short and sweet tonight.
I've had a busy few days after spending the weekend watching my eldest son in a trampolining competition.
My 'To Do' list is getting longer and I really do need to crack on and get some of the jobs ticked off, but before I go, I thought I'd share a card I've made with you first.
I'm loving the colours in this card, they're very neutral and have a vintage feel to them.

This card fits nicely with these challenges:

Stamp with Fun #144 - Cute Vintage
Anything Goes #59 - To the One I Love
Cupcake Craft Challenges #176 - All you need is Love
My Time to Craft #171 - Favourite Embellishment (Pearls)
Oldie but a Goodie - Have a Heart (hearts are in her basket)
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Song Title (All you need is Love)
Corrosive Challenge #141 - I (heart) You (hearts are in her basket)


This lovely image is a hAnglar sTanglar stamp
Coloured with Promarkers & Sakura Gelly Roll Pen to add some sparkle
Swirl and Leaf Die's are both from Magnolia's Doo Hickeys Range
Papers are from K & Company 'Life's Journey' Paper Pad
Flowers and Pearls are from The Hobby House
Love Ticket by by Tim Holtz
Lace is from my stash

Thanks for looking
Fiona x

16 comments:

  1. Fiona...your card is darling! I love the image and how you colorized it. I love the layers of papers you used and your design! Love the lace and the flowers and the flourish! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. Great colors! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good Luck. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great image and love the colour used. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation
    thanks for joining us for our have a heart challenge
    at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft and good luck.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout and the love ticket you added! Cute image too : )

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Card !!I love the sweet Stamp.Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
    hugs
    tina46

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Great image and I love the colours...thanks so much for joining in The Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card ... Great colours! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card. Love your flourishes.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card, I love the vintage feel to it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card - a cute image and I love your colour scheme.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our distressed challenge.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - love the vintage feel to it.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete