Friday 20 January 2012

Sorry.....I've been an ass !!!

Well I haven't.....at least I don't think I have !!!
But check out my cute little ass.....and there's not many occasions that I get to say that !!!

This cute little guy is going to be entered into:

Cards for Men #2 - Boys and their Toys
Do You Stack Up #55 - Patterned Paper
I Love Promarkers #100 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - The Colour Blue
Truly Scrumptious #72 - Something Forgotten
The Pixie Cottage #104 - Embossing & Sketch
Addicted to Stamps #21 - January Blues - use Blue
One Stop Craft Challenge #165 - Spots and Ribbon
Crafty Cardmakers #59 - No Floral Embellishments
Paper Play Challenges #3 - Ribbon every which way


The image is Sorry Donkey by Whipper Snapper Designs
Buttons are by Papermania
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers are from my stash
Ribbon is from my stash

Thanks for looking
Fiona x

17 comments:

  1. LOL, sorry that image made me chuckle, great card, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA < Great card with such pretty colouring and so humorous. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love the image & the sentiment. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn,t he lovely. Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Carmakers.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Fiona this is priceless - fabulous card and sentiment and beautifully done. Made me SMILE! Thanks for sharing with us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! He is so cute! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week in our humour challenge ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona I love it so cute and funny :)
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our January Blues challenge :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card and so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laughing out loud! Cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, how cute is this wee chappie! :) Adorable card and goes so well with the sentiment.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card. I love the sweet image and the sentiment is fab! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ha, really a funny card! Love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This made me LOL! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card,love the image and sentiment...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - thanks for joining us at CFM
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete