Thursday 26 January 2012

Atishoo.....

Thought I'd show you something a little different today.
I've made this beautiful tissue box cover from one piece of 12 x 12 card and I'm rather pleased with how it's turned out.

I'm going to enter this into:

CES Challenges #69 - Anything but a Card
Alphabet Challenge - Y for You Can Choose
Stamp and Create January Challenge - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times #133 - Blooming Marvellous
Crafty Calendar January Challenge - New News (I've used new stash and a technique that's new to me)



Cardstock is from my Stash
Pearls are from The Hobby House
Leaf Die Cuts are Marianne Design
Aperture is cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 1
Flower Die Cuts are Magnolia Vintage Daisies
Butterfly Border Punch and the individual Butterflies are Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking
Fiona x

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fantastic tissue box. I love the colour tones and the flowers and butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow wow this is fabulous.. i love the colour combo and the gorgeous colours
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for my blooming marvellous challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, love the colour combo!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tissue box!

    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet Challenges with our "Y for You can choose" challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is brilliant, I love your blog name its genius. Made me go ahhh!!!! Thanks for playing our Blooming Marvelous Challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tissue box thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Jenny GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This caught my eye and I had to come over and check it out. Well done! I love it and would totally put it in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic design and I love the flowers and butterflies. Great work Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete