Thursday 2 February 2012

Pippi Longsocks.....

Isn't this little sweetheart adorable ?
Meet Pippi Longsocks from Sugar Nellie.  She has to be one of my favourite stamps.
I've spent a couple of days in my sick bed this week whilst my list of jobs to do and cards to make has continued to grow.
I'm not entirely happy with this card, the sentiment doesn't look right to me.....maybe I shouldn't have stamped it straight onto my design papers.  But the hearts are meant to be skew whiff !!!

I'm entering this card into:

The Sugar Bowl #76 - Gayle's Sketch
Paper Pretties #191 - Ribbon or Twine
Truly Scrumptious #73 - Love and Hearts
My Time to Craft #172 - A if for Adorable
Bunny Zoe Crafts #20 - Picture Inspiration
Moving Along with the Times #134 - Have a Heart
By the Cute and Girly February Challenge - Love is in the Air
Pollycraft Challenge #125 - Favourite Things (mine is my Pippi stamp)


This image is Pippi Longsocks by Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Promarkers & some Stickles on the Wings
Papers are from the First Edition 'New Leaf' Paper Pad
Pearls are from Add Some Sparkle at the NEC
Sentiment is from Forever Friends
Ribbon is from my stash

Thanks for looking
Fiona x

12 comments:

  1. WOW, she's so sweet and your coloured her beautifully! Love the little hearts and the sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona!! What an adorable card!! I love this little Sugar Nellie cutie! Your coloring is so pretty...and your paper piecing is perfect!! I love the colors...and papers! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona this is adorable, gorgeous colour choice and super cute image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is So sweet Fiona! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully. I love her sparkly wings - so pretty! Gorgeous papers and I love the hearts and beautiful ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fiona, love these images, and love what you have done with her! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is my mom's favorite Sugar Nellie image too!
    Gorgeous card! Love the glittery wings and your choice of bright and funky colors.
    Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I agree she is just adorable (reminds me of my daughter, cute with a touch of attitude lol) Hope you are feeling better and I love your card, even the stamped sentiment direct onto the DP. Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Moving Along With The Times - GDT MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pippi is so adorably sweet. Love the glittery wings and your colors on the background. Beautiful work on your card.

    locksmith sydney

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a little dote and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Thank you for joining in this months BTC&G challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Fiona, your colours and that image are both beautiful!
    Thank for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the Have A Heart challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. how cute she is with the little frog by her side :) Wonderful papers!
    xxx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww such a cute card! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's 'Adorable' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete